Are you willing to increase your labor experience?
Are you good at facing new challenges?
Do you want to be a part of an international team?
Super Robotics is dedicated to creating cutting-edge automated solutions for the Grocery/Retail industry. The company works with the personality of a Deep Tech Hub and has alliances on a global scale—especially US, EU, Israel, and Singapore.
We are seeking a passionate and driven intern who is eager to contribute their skills to our dynamic operations team. As an Operations Support Intern, you'll play a crucial role in keeping the gears turning smoothly and ensuring operational excellence across our organization.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational procedures and workflows to enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall operational performance.
- Support the team in monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) related to operations, providing insights and recommendations for performance optimization.
- Support logistics coordination for events and day-to-day operations.
- Aid in the documentation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and accuracy in operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, accounting and tech, to facilitate smooth operations and effective communication.
- CRM management
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, organization skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Google Workspace
- Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish.
If you have a science or technology background, that would be a plus.
Be part of a dynamic team where your skills will be nurtured, and your impact will be felt. Apply now to embark on an exciting journey of professional growth and development!
- Prácticas a media jornada con posibilidad de mañana o tarde y bastante flexibilidad.
- Prácticas remuneradas con 300€ mensuales
- Necesario poder firmar convenio de prácticas con tu centro de estudios.